Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We made fresh! Who care? WE DO!

"We made fresh! Who care? We do!"
I seriously burst out laughing when I read that. I love azn people. Haha. Anyways, I saw that sign on the wall at Quickly today and it brought back all the good memories of summer. Plus the fact that I finished all my finals today, that put me in a pretty good mood. I have exactly 24 days of break starting tomorrow! I can't wait to see everyone again.

It feels good to walk again. Being on crutches for even a few days was the worst experience ever. Then after that, limping around with a brace was no fun either. But apparently, I strained my MCL and ACL along with the ligament tear in my ankle. That kind of hurts but it'll heal in a couple weeks.

1 comment:

chery said...

HAHAHAHA I LITERALLY SAW YOUR POST TITLE AND BURST OUT LAUGHING

let's hit up quicklys!! and yay for being off crutches woot! (: